Applying after 1 May
Missed the 1 May deadline? No worries, you can still apply until the end of August. Read on to find out more.
How does applying after 1 May work?
- Check if you meet the admission requirements. You can find these on the programme page.
- When applying, you will need a DigiD code. You can apply for one via DigiD.nl. This can take up to five working days, so make sure to start on time!
- Enter your personal data into Studielink.nl and submit a request for an enrolment application.
- If you meet the admission requirements, you will be invited by the programme to take part in a study choice check. If you apply after 1 May, there is no
- guarantee that you will be able to start in September; you will be informed about this after the study choice check.
- Regularly check the messages in your dashboard on Studielink.nl. There you will find exactly which actions you still need to take to complete your enrolment application. To be able to start your programme, your enrolment must be completed before 31 August.
Applying for a master’s programme
If you want to apply for a master’s programme, you have until 15 August to do so.