It's important to the library that students and teachers know how to use the many (online) facilities of the library. Therefore the library has developed several training programs that are focused on creating awareness of the possibilities the library collection can offer them.
Some examples of special services the library can provide:
- Introduction to the library for all 1st year students.
- Courses for 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students with focus on more specialized research subjects.
- Follow up training for Bachelor and Master students, students who are preparing for special field trips or thesis assignment (on request).
- Specialized workshops about searching in various databases.
- Introduction to the library for new staff members.
Library staff can organise workshops for both student & employees of Breda University of Applied Sciences.
This is possible for topics such as:
- Information literacy
- Specific databases
- Other resources