Visitors from outside Breda University of Applied Sciences can use the collections at all library locations. It is possible to get a membership card and gain access to the library databases with a guest account.
Want to request a yearly membership? Please send us an email (insert firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask for the current terms.
Requesting a guest account
If you want to request access to the online databases, you need to contact the library, by e-mail (email@example.com), at least 24 hours before your visit.
Please include the following information in your request:
- Your name
- The date and time you will be visiting a library
- The library you will be visiting
- The reason for your visit
- And other contact information, such as an e-mail address and a telephone number
If the Library approves your request, a guest account will then be made available to you. With this account you can access the online collection of the library. The guest account can be collected at the information desk in the library of your choice.
- A guest account is only valid for one day.
- A guest account can only be used in a library. It is not possible for non-employees and students and to gain access to the online databases outside a library.