EndNote is a bibliographic software tool which helps you build, maintain and use a personal database with references.
EndNote enables you to:
- insert references manually or import them directly from Google Scholar and the Library resources, such as the metasearch engine, the library catalogue and databases like Science Direct and Emerald.
- insert references into your Word documents in various bibliographic styles.
- include links to various resources (PDF files, videos, sound files etc.)
- store images in an EndNote library and insert these into manuscripts.
- compile bibliographies on particular topics or themes.
The Library has a license for the latest version of EndNote that is available to all its students and employees. They can install this tool on their personal computer or use it via the BUas network.
At Breda University of Applied Sciences
Go to "START". Find EndNote via ‘Search programs and files’. Click the EndNote icon and EndNote will be installed.
You can download EndNote via your portal:
- Go to Selfservice (you can find the tile in ‘All applications’)
- Select Library
- Select EndNote. You will find links to download EndNote for both Windows and Mac on the right > ‘Endnote Download’
For additional information on EndNote please visit the websites below: