In the academic year 2020-2021 the statutory + tuition fee for this bachelor programme is €2,669. First-year students pay €1,597.
In the academic year 2020-2021 the statutory + fee is €2,669.
This programme has a higher tuition fee than the regular statutory fee, because of the distinctive feature of Small-Scale Intensive Education.
You pay the statutory + tuition fee if you:
- have the Dutch nationality or the nationality of another country that is part of the EEA, or the Surinamese or Swiss nationality and
- have not already obtained a bachelor's degree from a government-funded programme in the Netherlands at the start of the academic year.
If these conditions do not apply to you, check the tuition fee regulations to see whether there are other conditions through which you are eligible for the statutory + tuition fee.
In all other cases you pay the institutional tuition fee. In the academic year 2020-2021 the institutional fee is €9,950.
NON-EU students, please take into account the costs of the immigration procedure.
Besides the nationally-set tuition fee, please take into account the cost of:
- A laptop, click here for the technical requirements (pdf)
- Software € 50 - € 150 (every year)
- Textbooks, readers, materials € 50 - € 200 (every year)
- Introduction week € 135 (year 1)
- We encourage students to do an international work placement or exchange (costs vary according to the destination) in study year 3 and/or 4.
Note: all prices are indications and subject to change