You have decided on a course of study, now it’s time for you to apply. Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline:
- For EU/EEA students: 15 August
- For non-EU students: 1 June
In case you have not obtained your bachelor’s degree yet, you can already apply by submitting your current transcript of records.
Please note we are only reviewing applications during 3 cut off moments throughout the year (February, June and August). Below you fill find all important dates for intakes:
- February intakes
- Deadline application ready: Friday, 8 February 2019
- Assessment academy: 11-15 February 2019
- Interviews: 18-28 February 2019
- June intakes
- Deadline application ready: Friday, 14 June 2019
- Assessment academy: 17-21 June 2019
- Interviews: 24 June – 5 July 2019
- August intakes
- Deadline application ready: Thursday, 15 August 2019
- Assessment academy: 19-21 August 2019
- Interviews: 22-30 August 2019
- Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Step 3: Interview
- Step 4: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
- Go to Studielink
- You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page.
Step 2: Apply via My online application
- After applying in Studielink, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in My online application.
- In My online application you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, motivation letter, ID, your bachelor documents including transcript of records or a transcript of records with your latest results / overview in case you still need to obtain your bachelor’s diploma.
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will be asked to submit the programme specific project proposal. More information about this assignment will be provided by that time.
- After submitting the project proposal, it will be assessed by the academy (see dates intake rounds above).
- If the assignment is considered to be suitable for the master's programme, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview.
- Within 5 working days after the intake interview you will be informed whether or not you are admitted to the programme.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your bachelor diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in My online application.
Step 3: Interview
If the project proposal is considered to be suitable for the master's programme, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview (see dates intake rounds above). This interview will take place face-to-face if you live in the Netherlands, otherwise via Skype. After the interview you will be informed about your admission within 5 working days.
Step 4: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, Breda University of Applied Sciences will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. You can track the status of your admission in My online application and in the Pre-study portal.