The Creative Business programme is allowed to select its own students and therefore it applies a selection procedure.
The application deadline is 1 May.
For students with a diploma from a Dutch educational institution (educational institutions from the Netherlands Antilles included) the application consists of three steps:
- Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
- Step 2: Take part in the selection procedure
- Step 3: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
You are to apply via Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My online application.
Step 2: Take part in the selection procedure
- After your enrolment application via Studielink, you will be invited by the academy for the online intake assessment.
- After having done the online intake assessment, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview.
- Within 5 working days after the intake interview, you will be informed whether or not you are admitted to the programme.
The intake interviews will take place on 30 January, 3 February, 28 May, 8 June and 4 June.
Step 3: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, Breda University of Applied Sciences will keep in touch with you via email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time.