Changes to application procedure (due to coronavirus)
Changes to the procedure below:
For our EU-applicants:
- the regular application deadline (1 May) for new students will be extended to 1 June.
For our non-EU applicants:
- Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink – deadline is 1 June
- Step 2: Apply via My online application – deadline is 3 June
- Step 3: Take part in the selection procedure – deadline to complete online intake assessment 15 June. The intake interview will be scheduled from 16 till 20 June
For both EU and non-EU applicants:
- The conoravirus situation may make it impossible for you to deliver requested documents (diploma or English test results) in time. Please read the FAQs on the coronavirus info page to check out the possibilities
The Creative Business programme is allowed to select its own students and therefore it applies a selection procedure.
The application deadline is 1 May.
For students with a diploma from a Non-Dutch educational institution (educational institutions from the Netherlands Antilles included) the application consists of four steps:
- Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My online Application
- Step 3: Take part in the selection procedure
- Step 4: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
You are to enrol via Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My online application.
Step 2: Apply via My online application
Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in My online application.
In My online application you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, Motivation letter, ID, your secondary school diploma including list of grades and translation (if these documents are not in one of the following languages: English, French, German or Dutch) or your most recent list of grades if you have not obtained your diploma yet.
You can track the status of your admission in My online application.
Step 3: Take part in the selection procedure
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will be invited by BUas for the online intake assessment.
- After having done the online intake assessment, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview via Skype.
- Within 5 working days after the intake interview, you will be informed whether or not you are admitted to the programme.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in My online application.
Step 4: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, Breda University of Applied Sciences will keep in touch with you via email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time.