The Creative Business programme is allowed to select its own students and therefore it applies a selection procedure.
Make sure you apply before the deadline of 1 May.
For students with a diploma from a Non-Dutch educational institution (educational institutions from the Netherlands Antilles included) the application process consists of four steps:
- Step 1: Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Step 3: Take part in the selection procedure
- Step 4: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
You are to enrol via Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My Online Application.
Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment application, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink application by applying in My online application.
In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions (e.g. about your English proficiency) and to upload your application documents; CV, Motivation letter, ID, your secondary school diploma including list of grades and translation (if these documents are not in one of the following languages: English, French, German or Dutch) or your most recent list of grades if you have not yet obtained your diploma.
You can track the status of your admission in My Online Application.
Step 3: Take part in the selection procedure
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will be invited by BUas for the online intake assessment.
- After having done the online intake assessment, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview.
- Within 5 working days after the intake interview, you will be informed whether or not you are admitted to the programme.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in My online application.
Check out the full selection procedure.
Step 4: Complete your enrolment: payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your enrolment, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and enrolment procedure, Breda University of Applied Sciences will keep in touch with you via email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time.