Do you want to start on the Master Strategic Events Management programme? Find out if you meet the admission requirements.
If you want to apply for this master’s programme, you should have a bachelor’s degree. Preferably in the field of leisure, events, tourism, sports, hotel, facility, culture, business or economics.
According to Dutch law, non-EU students are unfortunately not permitted to attend a part-time or executive degree programme in the Netherlands.
- You have specific knowledge of the events industry.
- You have relevant work experience in, for instance, project management for B2B and B2C events, music festivals, sustainability management and/or related roles within the broader leisure industry.
- You have built a solid network within the industry that you can use to boost your own development.
- You are employed in the events industry (job or traineeship) for the duration of the programme for at least 2 days a week.
- You have proven research skills at bachelor’s level (research methods and techniques, abstract and critical thinking skills).
- You have a well-founded motivation for events management.
Flowchart for international applicants
This flowchart of the admission and selection process (pdf) shows how BUas handles the applications of international applicants.