Do you want to start with the Master Strategic Events Management programme? See if you meet the admission requirements.
If you want to apply to this master’s programme, you should have a bachelor’s degree. Preferably in the fields of leisure, events, tourism, sports, hotel, facility, culture, business or economics.
According to Dutch law, non-EU students are unfortunately not permitted to attend a part-time or executive degree programme in the Netherlands.
- You have specific knowledge of the events industry.
- You have relevant work experience in, for instance, project management for b2b and b2c events, music festivals, sustainability management and/or related roles within the broader leisure industry.
- You have built a solid network within the industry that the student can use to boost his/her own development.
- You are employed in the events industry (job or traineeship) for the duration of the programme for at least 2 days a week.
- You have proven research skills at bachelor’s level (research methods and techniques, abstract and critical thinking skills).
- You have a well-founded motivation for events management.
Flowchart for international applicants
This flowchart of the admission and selection process (pdf) shows how BUas handles the application for international applicants.