You have decided on a course of study, now it’s time for you to apply. Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline:
• For EU/EEA students: 22 June
• For non-EU students: 1 June
- Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Step 3: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
You are to apply via Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My online application.
Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in My Online Application.
In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV (if available: including references), Motivation letter, ID, your bachelor documents including transcript of records or a transcript of records with you latest results / overview in case you still need to obtain your bachelor diploma.
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview with the programme coordinator.
The intake interview is used to determine if you meet the relevant criteria, the subjects below will be dealt with during the intake interview. The final decision is based upon the performance during the interview where the following elements are scored:
- Personal affinity with supply chain management
- Professional experience (internships, jobs)
- Motivation and competences with the characteristics and demands from the master
- Educational career (e.g. participation in talent/ honours programmes in the post-propaedeutic phase
- Weighted average score of the post-propaedeutic phase of your bachelor
- Willingness to prepare classes, written down in an agreement on student preparation for didactical methods (e.g. master classes, workshops) and to find a graduation company through a signed social contract.
- Within 3 days after the intake interview you will be informed whether or not you are (conditionally) admitted to the programme or if you will be placed on the waiting list.
BUas will create a waiting list once the maximum of 30 placements is reached. If places fall free, whatever the reason, candidates on the waiting list will be allowed into the master in chronological order. If the student is allowed into the programme, the applicant will receive an official admission e-mail.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your bachelor diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in My Online Application
Step 3: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your enrolment, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee.
More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and enrolment procedure, we will keep in touch with you via email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. You can track the status of your admission in My Online Application.