After your graduation you can decide whether to find a job or carry on studying - at master's level.
- Get a job
Graduates are equipped to fill a range of positions, such as purchase manager, logistics manager, supply chain manager, project manager or advisor at (inter)national:
- transport companies
- wholesale companies
- ICT companies
- commercial enterprises
- consultancy firms
Please be aware of the fact that many graduates start at the bottom of the career ladder - in assistant positions - and work their way up to management positions.
- Obtain a Master's Degree
Breda University of Applied Sciences
Once you have earned your bachelor's degree, you may choose to continue your studies at Breda University of Applied Sciences with the master’s programme Master Supply Chain Management.
Breda University of Applied Sciences has a cooperation with Cranfield University in Bedfordshire (Cranfield), United Kingdom, which means that Logistic Graduates can do their one-year MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. It is a full-time Master of 11 months. A pre-master course is not necessary.
Cranfield University is the No1 education in the field of Logistics in Great Britain. You are allowed to sign up when you belong to the top 25% of your 3rd year and have acquired the Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency Certificate or IELTS 6,5 average for writing.
- For more information about this master, please visit the website of Cranfield University.
- Tuition fee: approximately £10.000,- per year.
- Dutch students can apply for a VSB bursary (information is in Dutch).
To continue your studies for a Master of Science at different Dutch universities after having finished Logistics Management, you have to have done the Pre-master programme Strategic Business Management and Marketing that runs in your 4th year of Breda University of Applied Sciences. Once successfully passed, you can choose one of the following Master's Programmes:
- Erasmus University Rotterdam: Supply Chain Management
- Tilburg University: Supply Chain Management
- Eindhoven University of Technology: Operations Management & Logistics
- University of Maastricht: Global Supply Chain Management and Change (1 year)
- University of Maastricht: Management + International Business (1.5 years)
- University of Twente: business administration
- University of Amsterdam: business administration
- University of Brussels: business administration
- Radboud University Nijmegen: business administration