The programme is allowed to select its 180 students and therefore it applies a selection procedure.
Make sure you apply before the deadline of 1 May
Application and selection procedure
For students with a diploma from a non-Dutch educational institution (educational institutions from the Netherlands Antilles included) the application process consists of the steps:
- Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
- Apply via My Online Application
- Take part in the selection procedure
- Online intake assignment
- Online interview via Microsoft Teams
- Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
Please find all the application deadlines below.
Step 1. Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My Online Application.
Step 2. Apply via My Online Application
Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment application, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink application by applying in My Online Application.
In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions (e.g. about your English proficiency) and to upload your application documents; CV, ID, your secondary school diploma including list of grades and translation (if these documents are not in one of the following languages: English, French, German or Dutch) or your most recent list of grades if you have not yet obtained your diploma.
You can track the status of your admission in My Online Application.
Step 3. Take part in the selection procedure
- Once the admissions officer has checked and (conditionally) approved your educational background, you will be invited by the academy for the online intake assignment.
- After finishing and turning in the assignment this will be assessed and then based on the result (pre-selection) you may be offered an online interview.
- Within 4 weeks after the intake interview, you will be informed whether or not you are admitted to the programme.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in My Online Application.
Check out all elements of the selection procedure
Step 4. Complete your enrolment: payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your enrolment, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application and selection procedure, we will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. You can follow your progress in your pre-study portal.
If you still have questions on the application or selection procedure, please contact us via AGMapplication@buas.nl.
- To enter your enrolment application in Studielink: 1 May
- To apply via My Online Application: 3 May
- Final results: Before 20 June
There are four deadlines for turning in the online intake assignment. If you pass pre-selection, your interview will be scheduled within two to four weeks after the deadline you turned in your assignment.
- Monday, 29 November 2021, 23:59 PM CET
- Monday, 24 January 2022, 23:59 PM CET
- Monday, 14 March 2022, 23:59 PM CET
- Tuesday, 10 May 2022, 23:59 PM CET
If you participate early, you will have an earlier result which allows you to prepare or change plans.