Changes to application procedure
Start studying at BUas in September will be possible. Maybe in adapted form because of all the measures around the coronavrus, but your study programme starts anyway!
Due to the coronavirus the application procedure below has changed:
For our EU-applicants:
- It is still possible to apply for this programme till 1 September. If you apply via Studielink after 1 June, Breda University of Applied Sciences will decide whether or not you will be admitted to the programme.
Take care: this means that you have fully completed the application procedure before 1 September.
For our non-EU applicants:
- Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink – deadline is 1 June
- Step 2: Apply via My online application – deadline is 3 June
- Step 3: Study Choice Activities (Studiekeuzecheck) – deadline to complete the Study Choice Activities is 15 June
For both EU and non-EU applicants:
- The conoravirus situation may make it impossible for you to deliver requested documents (diploma or English test results) in time. Please read the FAQs on the coronavirus info page to check out the possibilities
If you meet the admission requirements and you complete step 1 by 1 May at the latest, you will certainly be able to start your studies.
If you apply via Studielink after 1 May, Breda University of Applied Sciences will decide whether or not you will be admitted to the study programme.
For our non-EU applicants; please note that 1 May is a strict deadline. Applications after this date will not be taken into consideration.
- Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My online application
- Step 3: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
You are to enrol via Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My online application.
Step 2: Apply via My online application
Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in My online application.
In My online application you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, Motivation letter, ID, your secondary school diploma including list of grades and translation (if these documents are not in one of the following languages: English, French, German or Dutch) or your most recent list of grades if you have not obtained your diploma yet.
If you (conditionally) meet the educational requirements, you will receive an admission e-mail. In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in My online application.
You can track the status of your admission in My online application.
Step 3: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, Breda University of Applied Sciences will keep in touch with you via email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time.