For exchange students
Each year some 200 international exchange students from around the world attend an exchange programme at Breda University of Applied Sciences. Why not join them?
For incoming (Erasmus) exchange students English-taught programmes are offered in the domains of: Facility, Games, Hotel, Leisure, Logistics, Media and Tourism.
You can choose one of the following programmes. Click on it to find extensive information in a PDF-file. Unfortunately it is not possible to combine courses of different programmes.
3rd year, semester 1
3rd year, semester 2
General information on the Leisure & Events exchange programmes can be found in the handbook for exchange students.
- International Leisure Management (Spring semester only)
- International Leisure Management / International Event Management (Fall and Spring semester)
- Social Innovation (Spring semester only)
Attractions and Theme Park Management (Fall and Spring semester)
- International Logistics Engineering
- International Logistics Management
Due to a curriculum change of the Logistics programmes, this domain is not able to offer an exchange programme for 2019/2020.
If you are interested in an exchange in one of these programmes, please contact email@example.com
- Your university is part of the Erasmus+ programme or has a student exchange agreement with Breda University of Applied Sciences
- You must be nominated by your university
- You need to have a good academic record (successful completion of first year at least)
- You should have sufficient English proficiency, see below
Test of English as a foreign language
As an international applicant, you will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results of one of these tests:
- CAE (Cambridge Advanced Certificate) or CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking)
- TOEFL test (minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking)
- Exemptions from taking the English test
- You do not need to submit English language test results to be allowed to attend an English-language programme if:
- You are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you attended or are attending is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- You have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf)
If you want to apply for an exchange programme, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our reply will contain a link to an online application form which you have to fill in. Furthermore you are required to upload the following documents:
- 1 copy of your passport (personal details and expiry dates) or EU identity card.
- letter of motivation
- proof of English language level (if applicable)
Please note that only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Deadline for application
- 1st semester (autumn / winter): 16 May for EU and NON-EU students
- 2nd semester (spring / summer) : 23 October for NON-EU students, 15 November for EU students