Do you want to start with the Master Media Innovation programme? See if you meet the admission requirements.
If you want to apply to this master's programme, you should have a bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Media Studies, Communication Studies, ICT, or another media-related field. Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
Apart from educational background and language skills, criteria for admission are also personal qualities and motivation. Work experience in any field is preferred, though a study-related work experience (e.g. work placement) may be accepted as an alternative. Depending on your test results, work experience and the field of study of your first degree, an additional course may be required for admittance to the programme. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an intake interview.
Flowchart for international applicants
English language requirements
You will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results on one of these tests:
- Cambridge C1 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- Cambridge C2 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking)
- TOEFL test (minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking)
Exemptions from taking the English test
You do not need to submit English language test results if:
- you are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate
- the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you completed or are completing is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf)