You have decided on a course of study, now it’s time for you to apply.
Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline:
- For EU/EEA students: 15 August
- For non-EU students: 1 June
- Step 1: Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Step 3: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My Online Appplication.
Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment application, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink application by applying in My Online Application.
In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions (e.g. about your English proficiency) and to upload your application documents: CV, motivation letter, ID, and your bachelor's documents including transcript of records (or a transcript of records with your latest results / overview if you have yet to obtain your bachelor’s degree).
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview with the programme coordinator.
- Within five working days after the intake interview you will be informed of whether or not you are admitted to the programme.
- In the case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your bachelor's degree documents and/or English test results at a later stage in My Online Application.
Step 3: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your enrolment, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and enrolment procedure we will keep in touch with you via email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time.