You have decided on a course of study, now it’s time for you to apply.
Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline of 17 January 2021.
According to Dutch law, non-EU students are unfortunately not permitted to attend a part-time or executive degree programme in the Netherlands.
The application consists of four steps:
- Enrolment application via Studielink
- Apply via My online Application
- Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
- Go to Studielink
- Login to your account or create an account if you do not have one yet
- Apply for the right study programme
- Once you have applied you can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page
- Login to your account or create an account if you currently do not have one. You will have access to your own personal Studielink page
Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in My Online Application.
- In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, Motivation letter, ID, your bachelor documents including transcript of records.
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will be asked to submit the programme specific assignment. More information about this assignment will be provided by that time.
- After submitting the assignment, the assignment will be assessed by the academy.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your English test results in a later stage in My Online Application
Step 3: Interview
If the assignment is considered to be suitable for the master's programme, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview scheduled within 2 weeks. This interview will take place face-to-face if you live in the Netherlands, otherwise via Skype. After the interview you will be informed about your admission within 5 working days.
Step 4: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, we will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. You can track the status of your admission in My Online Application and in the Pre-study portal.