Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline of 17 January 2021.
According to Dutch law, non-EU students are unfortunately not permitted to attend a part-time or executive degree programme in the Netherlands.
Application consists of four steps:
- Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
- Apply via My online Application
- Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My Online Appplication.
Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment application, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment application by applying in My Online Application.
- In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents: CV, motivation letter, ID, your bachelor's documents including transcript of records.
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will be asked to submit a programme-specific assignment. More information about this assignment will be provided by that time.
- After submitting the assignment, the assignment will be assessed by the academy.
- In the case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your English test results at a later stage in My Online Application
Step 3: Interview
If the assignment is considered to be suitable for the master's programme, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview scheduled within two weeks. This interview will take place face-to-face if you live in the Netherlands, otherwise via Skype. After the interview you will be informed about your admission within five working days.
Step 4: Complete your enrolment: payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your enrolment, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and enrolment procedure, we will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. You can track the status of your admission in My Online Application and in the Pre-Study Portal.