Do you want to start with the Executive Master Media Innovation programme? See if you meet the admission requirements.
If you want to apply to this executive master's programme, you should have
- a bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Media Studies, Communication Studies, ICT, or another media-related field. Applicants with equivalent industry experience will also be considered.
- 5 years (at least) of equivalent industry experience;
- proficiency in English (see requirements below);
- strong analytical skills, be creative, innovative and resourceful, and be fully conversant with the media world.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
If you don’t meet the requirement of a bachelor’s degree, but have several years of relevant work experience you’re still able to apply for this programme. Additional to the application documents you will have to hand in an EVC-portfolio (Elders Verworven Competenties = Competencies Acquired Elsewhere). This document will be sent to you during the application process. Our Exam Committee will decide after receiving all requested documents about your application.
According to Dutch law, non-EU students are unfortunately not permitted to attend a part-time or executive study programme in the Netherlands. That is why we would like to refer you to our full-time study programme.
Flowchart for international applicants
English language requirements
You will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results on one of these tests:
- Cambridge C1 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- Cambridge C2 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking)
- TOEFL test (minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking)
Exemptions from taking the English test
You do not need to submit English language test results if:
- you are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate
- the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you completed or are completing is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf)