Study at Breda University of Applied Sciences
Some 7,000 students from over 100 countries are studying at our international higher education institute. It is situated in the south of the Netherlands, in the city of Breda. We prepare students for management-level positions in an international setting.
Ten reasons why you should study at BUas
Studying abroad is a very good experience. You learn about other cultures and gain a greater understanding of the world. But why should you study at Breda University of Applied Sciences? Our international students give you ten good reasons!
Why choose Breda University of Applied Sciences?
- Our subject areas are very much interconnected. Because of this you will get a broad education, notice connections between topics and learn to create solutions coming from different angles.
- We cooperate with businesses operating at the top of their fields. This means that you can get work placement positions at some of the big names in your field of expertise.
- In our extensive international network we cooperate with other universities and companies in education and research. To you this means a lot of opportunities abroad. For instance exchanges, research projects and field trips.
- Entrepreneurship is at the core of our learning community. You are encouraged to start your own business, it can even be your graduation project!
- We are internationally accredited by amongst others the UN World Tourism Organization, the World Leisure Organization and the International Facility Management Association. Furthermore we have an ECA certificate for Quality in Programme Internationalisation.
- Our new and green campus is located near the centre of student city Breda. On campus there are many opportunities for meeting people and to get inspired. The city itself is fun, safe and internationally oriented.