For Dutch applicants:
- Due to developments with the coronavirus, Breda University of Applied Sciences will adopt a flexible attitude towards the intake of hbo students who have fallen or will fall behind in their studies. The higher education sector is in the process of establishing agreements on this matter. Keep an eye on the messages on this page.
For international applicants:
- The conoravirus situation may make it impossible for you to deliver requested documents (diploma or English test results) in time. Please read the FAQs on the coronavirus info page to check out the possibilities
If you meet the admission requirements and you complete step 1 (Apply via Studielink) by 1 June at the latest, you will certainly be able to start your studies. If you apply via Studielink after 1 June, Breda University of Applied Sciences will decide whether or not you will be admitted to the degree programme.
In case you have not obtained your secondary school diploma yet, you can already apply by submitting your current grade list.
The application consists of these steps:
- Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
- Step 2: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
- Go to Studielink
- Login to your account or create an account if you do not have one yet
- Apply for the right study programme
- Once you have applied you can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page
Applying after 1 June
If you apply after 1 June * BUas will decide whether or not you are admitted to the study programme.
* The reference date of 1 June does not concern students who will finish the current academic year with a negative binding recommendation.
Step 2: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
The tuition fee is in most cases €2,143. In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about study costs and payment.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application and registration procedure, BUas will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time.