You have decided on a course of study, now it’s time for you to apply.
Please be sure to apply for the programme via Studielink as early as possible but at least before the deadline:
- For EU/EEA students: 15 August
- For non-EU students: 1 June
- Step 1: Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Step 3: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
You are to apply via Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
Please note: in Studielink, select Universiteit (in the English version: University) when asked for the Onderwijsinstelling (English version: Institution of Higher Education)
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My Online Application.
Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
Once you have submitted your Studielink application, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink application by applying in My Online Application.
In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions (e.g. about your English proficiency) and upload your application documents; CV, motivation letter, ID, your bachelor's documents including transcript of records or a transcript of records with your latest results / overview if you have yet to obtain your bachelor’s degree. You will also be requested to upload a programme specific assignment. More information about this assignment will be provided to you in due time in My Online Application.
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, the programme-specific assignment will be assessed by the academy.
- If the assignment is considered to be suitable for the master’s programme, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview. This interview will take place face-to-face or if this is not possible we will schedule an online meeting via Teams. After the interview you will be informed about your admission via e-mail.
Step 3: Complete your enrolment: payment of tuition fee