The deadline for applying for this programme is 15 august for EU/EEA students and 1 June for non-EU students. Please be sure to apply for your preferred programme as early as possible. You can already apply if you do not have the diploma of your Bachelor’s degree yet.
- registration in Studielink, the national administration system for higher education in the Netherlands
- application via My Online Application
- Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Registration in Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
Please note: in Studielink, select Universiteit (in the English version: University) when asked for the Onderwijsinstelling (English version: Institution of Higher Education)
- Go to Studielink;
- You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My Online Application.
Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- After applying for a master programme in Studielink, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrollment by applying in My Online Application.
- In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions and upload your application documents; CV, motivation letter, ID, your bachelor documents including transcript of records or a transcript of records with your latest results / overview in case you still need to obtain your bachelor’s diploma.
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will be asked to submit the programme specific assignment. More information about this assignment will be provided by that time.
- After submitting the assignment, the assignment will be assessed by the academy.
- If the assignment is considered to be suitable for the master programme, you will receive an email that you are admitted to the programme.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your bachelor diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in My Online Application.
Step 3: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, we will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. You can track the status of your admission in My Online Application and in the Pre-study portal.