In the academic year 2024-2025 the statutory+ tuition fee for this bachelor programme is €3,160.
This programme has a higher tuition fee than the regular statutory fee, because of the distinctive feature of Small-Scale Intensive Education.
- Distinctive Feature "Small Scale Intensive Education"
Creative Media and Game Technologies is proud to have been awarded the national Distinctive Feature "Small Scale Intensive Education" in February, 2020, subject to processing and official confirmation by the NVAO and Ministry of OCW. This requires an additional student fee of €568 apart from the statutory tuition fee. This extra fee will be invested in improving the quality of the degree programme.
You pay the statutory+ tuition fee if you:
- have the Dutch nationality or the nationality of another country that is part of the EEA, or the Surinamese or Swiss nationality and
- have not already obtained a bachelor's degree from a government-funded programme in the Netherlands at the start of the academic year.
If these conditions do not apply to you, there may be other conditions under which you are eligible for the statutory tuition fee. To find out, please check the tuition fee regulation.
In all other cases you pay the institutional tuition fee. In the academic year 2024-2025 the institutional fee for bachelor's programmes is €12,500.
NON-EU students, please take into account the costs of a visa and/or a residence permit. You will also have to transfer proof of sufficient means of support.
Read more about the immigration procedure
In addition to the tuition fee, you will need to take into account costs for participation in the introduction week and the purchase of study materials such as textbooks, readers and software. You will also need a laptop (Windows required, with a webcam). There may also be additional costs for excursions, industry visits and field trips.
Costs (estimated) for the programme of Applied Data Science & Artificial Intelligence:
- Introduction week: €150
- Books: €50 - €200
- Other learning resources: €50 - €150 (software, per year)
- Field trips / excursions: depends on internal placement / exchange