Become a motivated student ambassador (Dutch- and English-speaking) and proudly represent BUas worldwide!
The Marketing Communication & Student-community (MC&S) is dedicated to attracting national and international students, and they invite you to join as a BUas expert. Your role will involve promoting bachelor's and master's programmes, sharing experiences with potential students online or offline, and participating in various engaging events and initiatives.
Together with MC&S and the team of student ambassadors you will frequently assist in and/or contribute to various tasks ranging from giving presentations, webinars, social media, open days, fairs (national and international), ask a student on our website and much more!
What do we expect from you:
- Assignments usually take place during weekdays, also in evenings. We may ask you to work during the weekend for open days and fairs, but this is around 4 to 6 times a year and known well in advance.
You can indicate your own availability, but we do expect you to work at least 4 hours per month. Some ambassadors work 25 hours a month, others 6, this depends on your own availability.
- An active, reliable, and responsible approach to teamwork.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Strong social and communication skills, enabling you to interact confidently.
- For international ambassadors: excellent proficiency in English, written and spoken.
- Comfort and enthusiasm for presenting to groups.
- Additionally, you should have Dutch health insurance to be eligible for this position. We have instructions available on how to apply and how to get health insurance benefit.
We offer you the following perks:
- An hourly fee of €16,07 gross.
- Training sessions to help you become the best ambassador possible.
- Getting to expand your professional and personal network through various assignments for different academies and getting to know student ambassadors from all study programmes.
- The chance to grow personally and professionally through this experience, making it a noteworthy addition to your CV.
If you're ready to embark on this exciting journey as a BUas student ambassador, seize this opportunity to be part of our enthusiastic team! You can apply via this form.