Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline:
- For EU/EEA students: 15 August
- For non-EU students: 1 June
Please note we are only reviewing applications during two cut-off moments throughout the year (February and June). An optional, last-minute intake round is scheduled in August. Please be aware that this is a last-minute opportunity and that you may be delayed at the start of the academic year. We highly recommend applying in the February or June round. Below you will find all important dates for intakes:
- February intakes
- Application deadline: 4 February 2022
- Academy assessment: 7 February - 11 February 2022
- Interviews: 14 February – 25 February 2022
- June intakes
- Application deadline: 24 June 2022
- Academy assessment: 27 June-1 July 2022
- Interviews: 4 July-15 July 2022
- August intakes
- Application deadline: 13 August 2022
- Academy assessment: 22-26 August 2022
- Interviews: 29 August-4 September 2022
We can admit a maximum of 28 student to the course, distributed across the three disciplines as follows:
- Visual Arts (VA): max. 10 students
- Design and Production (DP): max. 10 students
- Programming (PR): max. 8 students
- Step 1: Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Step 3: Interview
- Step 4: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enter your enrolment application in Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My Online Application.
Step 2: Apply via My online application
Once you have submitted your Studielink application, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink application by applying in My Online Application.
In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions (e.g. about your English proficiency) and to upload your application documents: CV, motivation letter, ID, your bachelor's documents including transcript of records (or a transcript of records with your latest results / overview if you have yet to obtain your bachelor’s degree). You will also be requested to upload a programme-specific assignment. More information about this assignment will be provided to you in due time in My Online Application.
Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, the programme-specific assignment will be assessed by the academy (see dates of intake rounds above).
Step 3: Interview
In case the assignment is assessed positively, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview (see dates of intake rounds above). This interview will take place face-to-face if you live in the Netherlands, otherwise via Teams. After the interview you will be informed about your admission within five working days.
Step 4: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your enrolment, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and enrolment procedure, Breda University of Applied Sciences will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time.