After your bachelor
After successful completion of Creative Media and Game Technologies degree programme you are entitled to the degree of Bachelor of Science.
After your graduation you can decide whether to find a job or carry on studying - at master's level.
- Get a job
You most likely start in assistant's positions and work your way up to higher positions, such as lead designer, lead programmer, art director or producer, to name a few.
The games industry has an urgent need for high-quality specialists. When you enter the labour market, you will see that employers are not so much interested in degrees, but in practical results.
When applying for a job, you could be selected based on the portfolio which you will compile throughout your study.
Alternative careers for programmers
- Companies involved in Virtual Reality
- Companies which visualise data and have a need for creative technicians
- Simulations (such as driving simulations)
- Companies developing products for medical applications
Alternative opportunities for visual artists
- Agencies that specialise in visualisation, such as architecture
- Animation studios
- Film and television productions
- Advertising agencies
Alternative opportunities for Design & Production
- Game journalism
- Game criticism
- Positions in interactive / branching story writing
- Production roles in any digital media industry
- Obtain a Master's Degree