In the academic year 2021-2022 the statutory tuition fee for bachelor programmes is €1,084. First-year students pay €542.
You pay the statutory tuition fee if you:
- have the Dutch nationality or the nationality of another country that is part of the EEA, or the Surinamese or Swiss nationality and
- have not already obtained a bachelor's degree from a government-funded programme in the Netherlands at the start of the academic year.
If these conditions do not apply to you, there may be other conditions through which you are eligible for the statutory tuition fee. To find out, please check the tuition fee regulation.
In all other cases you pay the institution tuition fee of Wageningen University.
Information about payment
NON-EU students, please take into account the costs of the immigration procedure.
If you qualify for a study grant, you will need to apply for this study grant at DUO Studiefinanciering (called ‘studiefinanciering’ in Dutch).
Besides the nationally-set tuition fee, please take into account the cost of:
- A laptop
- The introduction programme € 75
- Literature approximately € 350 per academic year
- 2nd-year international field project. Depending on the destination, costs may vary from € 1,200 to € 1,500.
Note: all prices are subject to change