Become a lecturer
Do you have a talent for BUas?
What do you need to become a lecturer?
We are always open to people with new expertise, but it only really works if:
- you enjoy sharing your passion and working with young people;
- you have creative and fresh ideas about how you can impart your knowledge and skills to students;
- you have a relevant hbo master’s degree or are willing to work towards one (in consultation with BUas);
- you are active within a relevant network, keeping one foot firmly rooted in the industry;
- you have good English communication skills.
Teaching for the first time
If you have never stood in front of a class of students before, the first time is, of course, exciting, but you are not alone. You will work in a team of lecturers, so you can always rely on your colleagues. On your first day at work, you will be matched with a buddy who will show you around the organisation. Your onboarding programme does not end after a few weeks - attention will continue to be paid to feedback and guidance. You will be trained in teaching skills and paired with a lecturer who already has teaching experience. What’s more, an introduction meeting will help you discover your new environment.
Does this sound like your world? Start your future with BUas now and apply for one of our new job opportunities or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.