Application procedure Pre-master Strategic Business Management and Marketing (SBM)
To start on the Strategic Business Management and Marketing programme, you need to be selected.
The selection procedure is as follows:
- Send a well-motivated application letter (1), with CV and recent photograph (2), and full result list (3) to Laurent Snoeckx (SBM Programme Manager). You can send your letter by e-mail (or postal mail) to Snoeckx.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your CV, please state your current contact details, your previous education, your third-year placement, experience abroad (if any) and your command of languages.
- Based on the letters, applicants will be invited for an intake interview. In this interview, we will examine your motivation for this graduation track and your academic results.
- After the intake interviews, personal appointments will be made for the purpose of the assessment and selection. Deadline: as soon as the selection limit of 30 students is reached.
After you have been granted access by the programme manager:
- Current BUas students:
If you are currently studying at BUas please re-enroll via Studielink for your current course.
- Other students:
You have to apply through Studielink, register for Tourism Management (English-taught) and submit your email confirmation for the pre-master Strategic Business Management and Marketing. When applying choose at the field 'start as' for 'advanced-year'.
- Once your selection for the Strategic Business Management and Marketing programme is confirmed, further practical information will be sent to you via email by the SBM secretary.