Check out if your previous education meets the requirements.
Do you want to start on the Executive Master Media Innovation programme? See if you meet the admission requirements.
If you want to apply for this executive master's programme, you should have:
- a bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Media Studies, Communication Studies, IT, or another media-related field. Applicants with equivalent industry experience will also be considered;
- five years (at least) of equivalent industry experience;
- proficiency in English (see requirements below);
- strong analytical skills, be creative, innovative and resourceful, and be fully conversant with the media world.
Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
If you don’t meet the requirement of a bachelor’s degree, but have several years of relevant work experience you’re still able to apply for this programme. Additional to the application documents you will have to hand in an EVC portfolio (Elders Verworven Competenties = Competencies Acquired Elsewhere). This document will be sent to you during the application process. After receiving all requested documents, our Exam Committee will decide about your application. For more information about the EVC-procedure, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
English language requirements
You will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results on one of these tests:
- Cambridge English Qualification: results (B2 First, C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency), minimum total score 169 and minimum subscore of 169 for speaking
- IELTS Academic test: minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking
- TOEFL iBT test: minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking
- Exemptions from taking the English test
You do not need to submit English language test results if:
- you are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate
- you meet the educational requirements on the basis of a regionally accredited US Highschool diploma, the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, GCE A(S) level certificates issued by AQA, Pearson, OCR or Cambridge or the European Baccalaureate certificate (English Language 1 or 2)
- the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you completed or are completing is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf).