Municipality registration

When you are going to study in The Netherlands you will need to arrange certain legal matters in order to be able to study here. One of the things you need to arrange is registering with the Municipality Administration (‘GBA’) where you live. This is mandatory by Dutch law and applies to everyone staying in the Netherlands for longer than 4 months. For more information, contact your local Town Hall.