Minor Change Management
September - February | English | 30 ECTS
Why choose the minor Change Management?
- Because life is all about change
- You will become better equipped to deal with change in future work settings
- It offers you an opportunity to develop your change-making skills
- You are going to make an impact among stakeholders struggling with change
About Change Management
Change is the only constant factor in people’s professional (and personal) lives. The Change Management minor introduces you to the challenging field of change from multiple perspectives and will better equip you to deal with change in future work settings.
The minor offers you an opportunity to develop your change-making skills in a way that your initiatives to change will deliver what you’ve envisioned. During this minor you will develop the competence to successfully plan, execute, and evaluate organisational change.
You will go through a Change Experience, working on a project with fellow students for a company or industry that is on the eve of a major change. Your goal is to really make an impact by inspiring enthusiasm among stakeholders to such an extent that they want to carry out your change plans.
After this minor
After this minor you are able to successfully plan, execute, and evaluate organisational change. You are able to deploy your change-making skills in such a way that your initiatives to change will deliver what you’ve envisioned. Ready for a continuously changing world!
How to apply?
You can choose this minor if you study at BUas, but students from other higher education institutes are also warmly invited to join. This makes for a diverse and inspiring classroom!
- How to apply: BUas students
For BUas students, the application option in Osiris opens from March. When you apply in Osiris you can indicate two preferences, these can be two different minors at BUas, but you should also indicate if you prefer to take an external minor.
Please note that application will be open from 4 March (midnight) to 28 March and that applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- How to apply: non-BUas students
From 10 January, all information regarding the minors for 2024 -2025 will be available on Kies op Maat. From 5 February to 17 May, the application option and thus the download of the learning agreement will be open on Kies op Maat.
The full step-by-step plan:
- Download the learning agreement on Kies op Maat. Ask your own university of applied sciences to sign the learning agreement for approval.
- Start your application via Studielink – this is possible until 28 June. Go to the Study Programmes tab and click 'add new enrolment application'. Then click at 'Educational institution' on Breda University of Applied Sciences and enter 'Minor' or 'KOM' as search term. A list of BUas KOM minors per academy will appear. Make sure you apply for the right minor. Click here to see the correct manner to start your application on Studielink. After registering in Studielink you will receive two emails: one confirming your registration with BUas and immediately afterwards an email containing the login codes for and the link to Osiris Registration from BUas. If you do not receive the second e-mail, check your spam first and otherwise send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Receive access to My Online Application. Here you can complete – and keep track of – the next steps of your application.
- Upload the signed learning agreement in My Online Application (note: the learning agreement must be signed by your own university of applied sciences and yourself before uploading it on My Online Application)
- Request ‘Proof of Paid Tuition Fee’ statement. Since you are coming to BUas temporarily for a minor, it is important that you arrange payment with your own university of applied sciences. Once you have arranged payment, you will need to provide BUas with proof by means of a ‘Proof of Paid Tuition Fee’ statement. You can request this statement via Studielink, see the step-by-step plan here. Should it not be possible to request this via Studielink, you will need to contact your university of applied sciences yourself to request this document.
Make sure you complete all steps on time, as mentioned there are deadlines for downloading the learning agreement and starting your application. Once you have made a start in My Online Application, you have until 1 September / the start of the minor at the latest to complete your steps. Please note:
- Some minors have limited numbers of places available. Students will be admitted in order of application.
- If you are a student of an institution affiliated to Kies op Maat, the rules and agreements of Kies op Maat apply. The costs of the minor will be settled between BUas and your home institution. As a student, you won’t notice anything about this.
- If you are a student from a government-funded institution that is not affiliated to Kies op Maat, we will make separate arrangements about financing the minor before the start of the minor.