For Dutch applicants:
- Due to developments with the coronavirus, Breda University of Applied Sciences will adopt a flexible attitude towards the intake of hbo students who have fallen or will fall behind in their studies. The higher education sector is in the process of establishing agreements on this matter. Keep an eye on the messages on this page.
For international applicants:
- The conoravirus situation may make it impossible for you to deliver requested documents (diploma or English test results) in time. Please read the FAQs on the coronavirus info page to check out the possibilities
You have decided on a course of study, now it’s time for you to apply. Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline:
- For EU/EEA students: 15 August - preferably before 1 July*
- For non-EU students: 1 June
* Applications handed in later than 1 July will be assessed after 15 August, due to the summer holidays. Therefore we would advise you to apply before 1 July.
- Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Step 3: Interview
- Step 4: Complete your enrolmentg; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My online application.
Step 2: Apply via the My Online Application
Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in My Online Application.
In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, motivation letter, ID, your bachelor documents including transcript of records or a transcript of records with your latest results / overview in case you still need to obtain your bachelor’s diploma.
Besides the application documents, you will also be requested to submit the programme specific assignment about which you will be informed while submitting your application in My online application. Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, the assignment will be assessed by the academy.
Step 3: Interview
If the assignment is considered to be suitable for the master's programme, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview scheduled within 2 weeks. This interview will take place face-to-face if you live in the Netherlands, otherwise via Skype. After the interview you will be informed about your admission within 5 working days.
In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your bachelor diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in My Online Application.
Step 4: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your enrolment, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, we will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. You can track the status of your admission in My Online Application.