Executive Master Imagineering
To be eligible for the Executive Master in Imagineering the following aspects will be considered:
- at least a bachelor’s degree is required
- a record of relevant work experience
- a strong personal motivation, not only based on career motives
Preferably, candidates are supported by their employer, and this employer also endorses the process of Imagineering.
According to Dutch law, non-EU students are unfortunately not permitted to attend a part-time or executive degree programme in the Netherlands. That is why we would like to refer you to our full-time degree programme.
Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
Flowchart for international applicants
English language requirements
You will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results on one of these tests:
- Cambridge English Qualification: results (B2 First, C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency), minimum total score 169 and minimum subscore of 169 for Speaking
- IELTS Academic test: minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking
- TOEFL iBT test: minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking
Exemptions from taking the English test
You do not need to submit English language test results if:
- you are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate
- you meet the educational requirements on basis of a regionally accredited US Highschool diploma, the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, GCE A(S) level certificates issued by AQA, Pearson, OCR or Cambridge or the European Baccalaureate certificate (English Language 1 or 2)
- the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you completed or are completing is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf).