BUas is rated in well recognised international rankings, like the QS ranking, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU/Shanghai), and for Games, the Rookies and Princeton Review.
Internationally, the QS-ranking is regarded as a leading ranking in academic and applied education and research, which comprises the global overall and subject rankings with the world’s top universities for 48 different subjects.
- BUas ranking # 23 (2021) in Hospitality & Leisure Management - worldwide
The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU/Shanghai) is based on an assessment of research and reflects aspects like the number of awarded and cited alumni and staff.
- BUas ranking # 51-75 (2020) in Hospitality & Tourism Management - together with partner Wageningen University & research worldwide and as # 1 in the Netherlands
- BUas ranking # 75-100 (2021) in Hospitality & Tourism Management - together with partner Wageningen University & research worldwide and as # 1 in the Netherlands
The Princeton Review rankings for Game Design give a good view of the world best schools and colleges. The ranking is entirely based on numerous student surveys of what students reflect about their education institute, including quality of lab facilities, faculty credentials and career outcomes.
- BUas Ranking # 16 (2021) and # 20 (2020), as Top 50 Game Design – Under Graduate - worldwide
- BUas ranking # 13 (2021) and # 19 (2020), as Top 50 Game Design – Graduate - worldwide
The Rookies World School Rankings displays the Best Creative Media & Entertainment Art Schools in the world. It has become a trusted and industry respected system for showcasing the very best education facilities available to students today, helping them to find the best schools and colleges.
- BUas ranking # 10 (2021), in category Production Excellence of Game Design & Development Schools
- BUas ranking # 43 (2021), as Top Game Development School/College - worldwide
- BUas ranking # 19 (2020), as Top Game Development School/College - worldwide