Admission requirements Strategic Business Management and Marketing
Do you want to start with the Strategic Business Management and Marketing programme? See if you meet the admission requirements.
Number of participants:
Maximum of 15 - 30 students.
Professional attitude and profile:
In view of the business-oriented and academic graduation profile, we mainly expect to attract ambitious students with a full measure of curiosity and as a result, an inquisitive and investigating, commercially-oriented mindset.
We will focus on the top 10% students of Breda University of Applied Sciences who have already proven their intellectual competences in the professional bachelor's programmes.
Being receptive to other cultures and modes of thought is indispensable.
- You have completed secondary school.
- Three years of professional bachelor's programme in business-related studies (successfully completed = 180 ECTS). This means that you are not allowed to be behind academically the moment you embark on this track. Also short track students can apply.
English language requirements
You will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results on one of these tests:
- Cambridge English Qualification: results (B2 First, C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency), minimum total score 169 and minimum subscore of 169 for Speaking
- IELTS Academic test: minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking
- TOEFL iBT test: minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking
Exemptions from taking the English test
You do not need to submit English language test results if:
- you are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate
- you meet the educational requirements on basis of a regionally accredited US Highschool diploma, the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, GCE A(S) level certificates issued by AQA, Pearson, OCR or Cambridge or the European Baccalaureate certificate (English Language 1 or 2)
- the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you completed or are completing is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf).