In this academic bachelor’s degree programme you will learn how research, policy and strategy come together in the leisure sector.
To find out if the academic Bachelor of Science Leisure Studies really suits you, we invite you to a taster day on our campus in Breda. Lecturers and students will tell you more about the content of the programme, you will attend two short taster lectures, a workshop, a tour of the campus, and of course, a delicious lunch! Sign up now and you will soon receive the programme, times and practical info.
- 10.45 hrs: Walk-in with coffee/tea
- 11.00 hrs: Plenary session with general information
- 11.30 hrs: Taster lecture by prof. dr. Marcel Bastiaansen (Psychology of Leisure)
- 12.00 hrs: Taster lecture by dr. Esther Peperkamp (Labour, Care & Leisure)
- 12.30 hrs: Lunch with students
- 13.30 hrs: Campus tour with students
- 14.30 hrs: Workshop by drs. Kristel Zegers (The Role of Leisure in Making Places)
- 15.30 hrs: Conclusions with q&a
- 16.00 hrs: End of programme