Do you want to start with the Pre-master Leisure and Tourism Studies programme? See if you meet the admission requirements.
If you want to apply for this programme, you should have a professional bachelor’s degree, preferably a Bachelor of Business Administration, for example, in the field of tourism management, leisure management, hotel management, economics, commerce, general management or finance.
English language requirements
You will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results on one of these tests:
- Cambridge C1 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- Cambridge C2 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking)
- TOEFL test (minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking)
Exemptions from taking the English test
You do not need to submit English language test results if:
- you are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate
- the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you completed or are completing is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf)