For Dutch applicants:
- Due to developments with the coronavirus, Breda University of Applied Sciences will adopt a flexible attitude towards the intake of hbo students who have fallen or will fall behind in their studies. The higher education sector is in the process of establishing agreements on this matter. Keep an eye on the messages on this page.
For international applicants:
- The conoravirus situation may make it impossible for you to deliver requested documents (diploma or English test results) in time. Please read the FAQs on the coronavirus info page to check out the possibilities
For 2020-2021 we aim for an international classroom of 45 students, with a good balance in diversity in educational background and international work experience. One of the success factors within Master Tourism Destination Management is the learning community, the teaching model adapted by BUas in the educational vision. From the perspective of an internationalised labour market ‘global readiness’ of our graduates is of crucial importance.
You have decided on a course of study, now it’s time for you to apply. Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline:
- For EU/EEA students: 15 August*
- For non-EU students: 1 June*
*Please note, we recommend to enrol in time, also for EU/EEA students we suggest to enrol before the 1st of June, but preferably even sooner.
- Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Step 3: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrolment application via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and in the progress overview in My online application.
Step 2: Apply via My Online Application
- Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in My Online Application.
- In My Online Application you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, Motivation letter, ID, your bachelor documents including transcript of records or a transcript of records with you latest results / overview in case you still need to obtain your bachelor diploma.
- Besides the application documents, you will also be requested to submit the programme specific assignment about which you will be informed while submitting your application in My online application. Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, the assignment will be assessed by the academy.
If the assignment is considered to be suitable for the master programme, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview. In this invitation the intake interview dates and procedure will be explained clearly. In due course you will also be informed when you will find out whether or not you have been (conditionally) admitted to the programme.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your bachelor diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in My Online Application.
Step 3: Complete your enrolment; payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your enrolment, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and enrolment procedure, we will keep in touch with you via email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. You can track the status of your admission in My Online Application. If you have any questions left, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org