Do you want to start with the Master Leadership in Supply Chain Management programme? See if you meet the admission requirements.
If you want to apply for this programme, you should have a professional bachelor’s degree, students meet the educational requirements if they have obtained or will obtain one of the following bachelor programmes:
- BSc Logistics Management
- BSc Logistics Engineering
- Bachelor Management studies with a major in logistics (for instance graduation) or a minor in logistics.
Exemptions to these required bachelor degrees can be made and is based on individual casuistry.
Flowchart for international applicants
English language requirements
You will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results on one of these tests:
- Cambridge C1 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- Cambridge C2 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking)
- TOEFL test (minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking)
Exemptions from taking the English test
You do not need to submit English language test results if:
- you are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate
- the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you completed or are completing is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf)