Did you visit one of our Open Days or Orientation Days and are you now almost certain what you want to study? Would you like to know what it is like to spend a day as a student of the study programme? Then come and join a student for a day.
Due to developments with the coronavirus, our campus is closed and the join-a-student days can unfortunately not take place for the time being. Please check out the page Meet us for the (digital) introductory opportunity we offer.
You will attend the student’s regular classes. Course content will depend on the student’s study timetable. Just think of a project group meeting, lecture, course, skills training session, or foreign language class. This day will not only give you an impression of the teaching programme, but you will also get to experience the atmosphere and culture of the academy that delivers the study programme. Depending on the student’s timetable, you will also have lunch in the canteen with other students.
Would you like to register for a join-a-student day'? This is how it works: first you can send us an e-mail. After that, you will receive an email confirmation. Then, one of the students will contact you.
- Built Environment - Register here
- International Facility Management (between 1 November en mid April) - Register here
Leisure & Events
- Leisure & Events Management - Register here
- Bachelor of Science Leisure Studies: Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Science Leisure and Tourism Studies: Mail to: email@example.com
- Pre-master Leisure and Tourism Studies: Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
f the degree programme of your choice is not listed in this overview, it does not offer the possibility of a join-a-student day. However, the programme may offer orientation days. In that case, of course, you are more than welcome to take part of one of those.