Open day or open evening
Would you like to know more about Breda University of Applied Sciences?
You are welcome to visit us during an open day or open evening. Soak up the atmosphere and get acquainted with all our bachelor's and master's programmes.
There are no more open days in the academic year of 2019-2020.
In the academic year of 2020-2021 the open days and the open evening will take place on:
- Saturday 21 November 2020, open day from 10.00 - 15.00 hrs.
- Thursday 10 December 2020, open evening from 18.00 - 21.00 hrs.
- Saturday 6 February 2021, open day from 10.00 - 15.00 hrs.
- attend presentations of the study programme of your choice;
- ask students and lecturers your questions;
- experience Breda Student Life and meet our Student Office;
- visit the Library in the former convent;
- kick off at the sports field or have a walk around our BUas Mile;
- check out our Festival Square.
The times and locations of the presentations are described in the open day booklet that will be presented to you upon arrival.
People from all over the world study and work at the BUas campus, so the main language is English. You will notice it soon enough by everything you see and hear around you. Let it all sink in, talk to students and lecturers and discover what it’s like to study with us! And don't forget to visit all the must-sees.
Below you will find the location of the various degree programmes. Floor plans of the three buildings can be found in the booklet.
- Horizon building
- Bachelor of Science Tourism
- International Facility Management
- Hotel Management
- Tourism Management
- Frontier building
- Built Environment
- Logistics Engineering
- Logistics Management
- Creative Media and Game Technologies
- Creative Business
- Master Game Technology
- Master Imagineering
- Executive Master Imagineering
- Master Leadership in Supply Chain Management
- Master Media Innovation
- Master of Science Leisure and Tourism Studies
- Master Strategic Events Management
- Master Tourism Destination Management
- Pre-master Leisure and Tourism Studies
- Pre-master Strategic Business Management and Marketing.
- Ocean building
- Leisure & Events Management
- Bachelor of Science Leisure Studies
Shuttle buses run every 10 minutes from Breda central station and the car park locations.
- Breda central station, Belcrum exit / north: Route 3
Are you coming by car? You can park (free of charge) in one of the following car parks:
- From the A16 motorway: NAC Breda stadium P5, Rath Verleghstraat, Breda: Route 1
- From the A27 motorway: Lovensdijkstraat 61-63, Breda: Route 2
Do you have a specific question about BUas or one of its degree programmes, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.