- Nine out of ten BUas bachelor & associate degrees (ad) are rated as 'good' and 'very good'.
- Built Environment and International Facility Management score a quality label.
- International Facility Management, Creative Business, and the associate degree Tourism Management are first in their categories.
- If you exclude private educational institutions, Tourism Management is first as well.
- Creative Business takes the first place for the eight time in a row, and International Facility Management even for the ninth time.
- BUas has a shared fifth place among the medium-sized universities of applied sciences in The Netherlands.
For the first time in years, this edition is based on recent results of the Nationale Studenten Enquête (National Student Survey). For more information: www.keuzegids.nl