Digital Discovery Day
Your road to BUas!
On Saturday 6 February 11.00 – 16.00 CET our first Digital Discovery Day will take place. Are you in?
The education system
What is it like to study in the Netherlands? What is a university of applied sciences? What is the teaching style? And what are the costs? Register for this webinar held by staff and international students and find out!
- 11.00 - 12.00 CET: 45 minute webinar + time to chat
- Subjects: Dutch higher education system & costs
An introduction to BUas and its programmes
Why should you study at BUas? What kind of programmes do we offer? An interactive presentation by students and staff.
- 12.00 - 12.45 CET: 30 minute webinar + time to chat
- Subjects: BUas programmes, project examples, (international) experiences from our student
The practical matters
Are you considering studying at Breda University of Applied Sciences? This webinar will give you practical information to help you with your decision to go on this adventure.
- 12.45 - 13.30 CET: 30 minute webinar + time to chat
- Subjects: application procedure, scholarships, housing
Discover our campus and the city of Breda
Our international students will show you around our brand-new campus and our lovely city, the city of Breda. They will tell you about their favourite spots.
- 13.45 - 14.15 CET: 20 minute video + time to chat
- Subjects: Studying at a green campus, our modern facilities, the city of Breda & student life
How to survive studying in the Netherlands?!
What is a bitterbal? How to eat herring? How to deal with the Dutchies? And how to ride a bike in wintertime? Join this fun interactive quiz & get to know the Dutch culture.
- 14.15 - 14.45 CET: 30 minute quiz + time to chat
- Subjects: Dutch food, the weather, transport & more
Getting a Dutch degree: what’s the value? Which job opportunities do I have? Where will I go after graduation? This presentation is full of examples of our graduates starting out on the job market.
- 15.00 - 15.45 CET: 30 minute webinar + time to chat
- Subjects: Working in the Netherlands and abroad after graduation: Stay-back year & job examples of graduates