International Orientation Event
Are you looking for an international study programme abroad? Attending our 3-day International Orientation Event might just be the perfect opportunity for you to find out whether one of our bachelor's or master's programmes is a match. If you pay the journey, Breda University of Applied Sciences will pay the rest (including two nights in a hotel)!
What to expect during the International Orientation Event?
In addition to a guided tour of the Open Day of BUas, you will participate in a workshop and you will get to meet other international students. In addition to the serious and practical matters, the evening dinners and nightlife in the city centre of Breda will give you a chance to explore student life in Breda. During the day you have the possibility to talk to lecturers and ask all of your questions.
This Orientation Event is meant for all prospective students who come from all over the world, excluding the Netherlands and are interested in one of the bachelor's programmes:
- Bachelor of Science Leisure Studies
- Bachelor of Science Tourism
- Built Environment
- Creative Business / International Media and Entertainment Management
- Creative Media and Game Technologies
- International Facility Management
- Hotel Management
- Leisure & Events Management
- Logistics Management
- Logistics Engineering
- Tourism Management
or one of the master's programmes:
- Master Imagineering
- Master Tourism Destination Management
- Master of Science Leisure and Tourism Studies
You take care of:
- flights on Friday to an airport close to Breda (Eindhoven, Brussels, Schiphol Amsterdam)
- the return flight on Sunday
- transfer from the airport to BUas and back (advice will be given)
- your camera
- your passport
- your smile and good mood
We take care of:
- two nights in a hotel (check in Friday, check out Sunday)
- all meals
- all organised activities on Saturday
Do you still have some questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find some pictures of previous International Orientation Events in our Facebook group.